"Teach them to say the rosary, the family rosary, and all will be well."
~Our Lady to Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta
The Joyful Mysteries Video (Mondays and Saturdays)
The Sorrowful Mysteries Video (Tuesdays and Fridays)
The Glorious Mysteries Video (Wednesdays and Sundays)
The Luminous Mysteries Video (Thursdays)
The 15 Promises of the Rosary for those who recite it daily
The Blessed Virgin Mary gave to Saint Dominic and all Christians Fifteen Promises to those who recite the Holy Rosary.
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive special graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell. It will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish. It will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God. It will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that soul would sanctify themselves by these means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful in reciting the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces at the moment of death; they shall participate in the merits of the saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination